Friday, January 14, 2011

Sem Jan-2011

Week 1: 

As usual, one word: CHAOS.


Mon:
5 hours was spent just to ADD and DROP subjects. 2 faculty members at counter have to register few hundred students courses. I don't blame them, but the uni management team.. Can't you all do something to avoid the chaos? It happened since I was enrolled into the programme. Every semester students will face the crazy ADD/DROP period.. Sigh.. What to do? 

Tue:
I'm there on time, 2.30pm for my 1st class of soe but my lecturer went missing.. Guess lecturer still in holiday mood. Well, just travel to campus for nothing.. (-.-)''' At night have a great dinner cum supper with Mr D and Ms T. Thanks to Mr. D's treat.. FREE MEAL, haha..

Wed:
Have a pre-test for calculus, then was allowed to leave. OMG.. Have to wait 2.5 hours for 2.30pm class.. Finally it's time to attend Dr. A class, however I feel so tired and sleepy.. ZzZzZzZ.. My lecturer had introduced us all his family members by PowerPoint slides.. @_@ 

Thu:

OMG, I enjoy Mr. R class.. Hehe.. Have to start reading and doing "portfolio".


Fri:
I'm late for favourite lecturer class, oops.. He stressed on punctuality while explaining the course plan. Well, I will take note on that. Have a short conversation with him, I felt so guilty and sorry for disappointing him. He said. "Well, never mind, you're still young". I got your meaning, Sir. Class ends. I will make sure I score Mr.Z subject in this semester. I promise! =)

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment