Monday, October 25, 2010

Home sweet home

Mum is calling, "son ah, something wrong with our house internet la. i can't online and talk to your sister." I replied, "okay lah, this week i shall come home and fix it."

Well, this is the conversation of me and my mum few days back then.

Today i came home quite late, evening time only drive home. Don't ask me why, cuz I'm so lazy today. It's Sunday, it should be the laziest day and it's I'm absolutely right to behave lazy for today.. lol.. what a lame excuse, isn't?  :P

Going back home is exciting, the feeling of "oh finally can go back REAL home" was good. I enjoy driving back home. I like to think a lot during the journey. Last time when I'm still car-less, I used go back to hometown by motorbike. No matter what weather, be it raining day, sunny day or sometime at night. Now things change, a good change la. I owned a car, at least now I no need to drive a motorbike back home during rain =)

Today was really a great day. I saw a lot of plane taking off and landing. OMG, that's really awesome and almost lift me up to sky, syok la.. The only thing that never fail to cheer me up -- AEROPLANE. You might wonder why? Well, it's a long story, so leave it to the upcoming post. I feel so so so so so good while saw them, ahh... [i'm crazy a bit ]

By the time I reached grandma house, the sky turn dark. Grandma came out from house and give me a warm smile, yeah I'm home!! She asked me a lot of things, while  walking all the way into kitchen, she told me that she did kept dishes for me, on a big plate. So nice.. I got vege, fish, pork, wow.. Home-cooked meal, I miss it so much la.. Nowadays most of the time eating outside, last time staying home don't really care to eat at home, always go out for fast food or tapao.

We chit chat about the family members, the family gossip things, lol.. And then grandma help me to massage my leg when she knew that my leg is pain. Thank you grandma! I care about her so much, just like how much she care about me. That's why my grandma is one of the woman that i sayang and care the most in the world. =)

Today is a really a warm and happy day for me. So long time didn't have home-cooked meal as dinner, miss my grandma so much and finally can chit chat and meet her and also my family members. I appreciate all these precious moments, although for some people, it's just nothing.

Oh, home sweet home.. *love*


Good night world!
Sweet dream to everyone!!

 

1 comment:

  1. So nice that you can go back to your home sweet home. I'm already away from home for quite some time...

    ReplyDelete