Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Lecturer S

My lecturer is really bull shxt and insane la!!

This morning I met her in the campus, I first great her with good morning madam and asked her what time is our last week replacement class is?
Well, guess what she told me next?

**[she lower her glasses and given me "that kind" of @£&%%€ expression ]
She said, Jeff you can't affort to miss any classes or I will barred you from sitting final exam.
Then I told her last Saturday I can't attend the replacement class because I'm having another class.
The she replied, I don't care. << what the heck?!

Well, no announcement in student portal, week before that she did told us about the replacement class, but time and venue wasn't specified.
Hey come on, you don't tell me time and venue then how am I suppose to attend the class? Somemore I'm having other class as well..

Fed up her bossy attitude la...
I won't be defeated that easily! Let's see what surprise am I getting from her next..
I shall survive in this war, again!

1 comment:

  1. It's true that some lecturers are quite strange. They are just another human being.

    ReplyDelete