Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Part II of 15-Sept-09

Today, I attended our Toastmasters EXCO meeting.
In the meeting, I was chosen to be the Organising Chair for the upcoming meeting.
It was a big one, which we have to do proposal, banner, tickets and etc.
Wow, this is a big event!! We have to fight budget from CSA.
It looks fun..
Be the way, I will keep this blog updated with the latest news.
First hand news, exclusively in my blog only. :P

And today I was happy, at least for a moment.
I got back my counselling quiz paper, it's was really great.
I score 47 out of 50 marks..
Yeah!!!!!!
But then when the counseliing mid sem paper was distributed to me, oh no..
I'm not ready, questions are relatively tough for a guy who not yet prepared for it.
Well, I did tried my very best to attempt the questions.

Another nightmare is coming, tomorrow's Pedagogy mid sem paper.
From rumour, it's a one question paper, which that question carry 20 marks.
What?! Some said instructional planning is coming out wor...
Nothing much I can do now, just wait 'til tomorrow and sit for it.
That's it. :(

Anyway tomorrow I am going to 1Utama for decor hunting.
And then evening to DKC meeting, hehe... :P
Have to do my works now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment