Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Psychology mid sem exam

I got my psychology text book last wednesday and within a week time, I need to finished reading, understand and memorize all the facts and information. Is it possible? The answer is NO!!!!

I can't finished la, this is too much to cover in a week time. I only manage to cover the introductory to psychology and the brain's building block. The nervous system is a damn long chapter and the sleep and dream chapter need long time to read too..

So guess what happened to my mid sem exam today?

Luckily the exam was consists of 30 MCQ and 20 T/F questions ONLY.
Where is the total 50 marks is going to convert into 20% in my overall mark.

I did a superb job today, the first time in my life, I finished the paper within 10-15 minutes.
The first one in the class who did his paper so fast and leave the room.
After that, I went to workstation and go online website to check the answers(questions were taken from the companion site of the text book)
Wow, I did a fantabulous job.
I got 29/50, which is 11.6/20

I think this score is not bad as I only managed to cover 2 out of 4 chapters.
Well, what worry the most is counseling mid sem exam, going to sit for it today also, 2.30pm.
It wouldn't be easy as my lecturer said we are required to study 7 chapters for it.
So wish me good luck la... ['~']'''

No comments:

Post a Comment