Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Ways to Reduce Misuse of Mobile Phone

Sharing is caring, therefore I present you my video.
It's my first video in my life, so it is considered my "virgin video" too..

This video is
-my assignment for a subject named "Innovation, Creativity and Talent"
-what our group do for our assignment, video shooting.

We took few meetings to brainstorm the questions and its solutions.
For the shooting, we have so much fun.
We put in few important elements in our video, which is humour and sarcastic.

It took me 11 hours non-stop for editing this video, from 9pm - 8 am
And then another one hour before the video presentation for final touch up.
So I used 12 hours to do the edit work.

Well, let's see the video. Please do give your comment(s) after watching it.
Drop your message on the chat box or just reply to this post, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment