Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Alright I admit it.. lol... hehe

It's been quite sometime since I last touched my notes and reviewed my progression.
Alright, I have to admit that yes, I'm slacking :(
Oops, it's time to catch up my plan before it's too late.
Never too late right?

Okay, let's see from where should I start?
Academic, Toastmasters, Music and my messy yet still functioning lifestyle [I don think the grammar for this sentence is correct, but then, who cares?! lol... hehehe ]

Academic

Well, so far only stat at the right track.
counselling, need more revision and thinking.
innovation & cognitive, struggling.
pedagogy, langsung no eyes to see.

Toastmasters

Erm.. There's been sometime since I last did my assignment speech, lol..
Alright it's time to focus and seriously plan for it.
CL manual, erm.. until now still empty, wakaka..
I'm sure now my mentors are geram, cuz i can still laughing here.. [shy]

Music

Long long time I didn't practice already.
Not a good sign, erm.. Thinking of doing something on it.
Still thinking, I'm thinking hard for the best solution.

Lifestyle

Seriously I need to review my time management and my timetable.
Cuz I tend not to follow it, am my planning too ideal or too difficult to achieve?
Yes, there's so many interruption here and there and I'm mess up with my timetable.
Need to re-plan my schedule to make sure I achieve what I want in the end of this semester.

Alright, before I start doing my stuff, I shall....

HAVE MY DINNER FIRST!!

and for my next post, I shall share some tips with you guys.
Ya I mean you, you, and you, the one who read my blog..

LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment