Friday, July 03, 2009

My Childhood

I was having a little while of sadness this afternoon, after hearing this song with its lyrics. Seem like not only me who having a sad childhood, but also many people around the world, one of them was MJ.

I felt so sad after listened to this song, the lyrics was written “have you seen my childhood? … no one understands me… before you judge me, try hard to love me, look within your heart and ask, have you seen my childhood”

My tears drop crazily, in an unstoppable manner i am. while i try to sing along, i couldn’t. MJ was so strong, he able to make himself sing this song. This song make my recall my childhood, things were just fine until some changes happened to our family. I had been suffering for really bad childhood during my primary school days, from everyone, ya i mean “EVERYONE”!! No one understands me, they don’t know why i behave in such an eccentricities way.

Days were so torturing, this is too much for a child, for a kid, especially a single parent child. I felt so sad every time i recall these memories, so so sad.. I’m was once an anger child, who protest to all this unfair incident deep bottom from my heart. The approach that i selected was so extreme, ’til many surrounding people said i was a bad kid, psycho, etc… But if, if you all think deeply, or try to find out the cause, i might had survived from all these unwanted incident.

Sadly, no one seen to see my childhood.. People judge me without knowing much about me, no one try hard to love me and find me what’s happening to me. Well, all these were part of my memories. No matter how hard i try not to think about them, it’s still there.

I’m writing this not to blaming anyone or complaining what. I just wanted you all to know, I’m still suffering from this trauma. Still trying hard to walk out from my childhood. For those who knew a bit, please don not feel sorry towards me. I don’t want to be treated in that way, ie: you pity on me. I need no pity from anyone, cuz I know someday i will able to walk out from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment