Sunday, July 12, 2009

My toastmasters day

Today have a nice day with my UNITAR TMC.

The part where I enjoyed a lot was the time of “EATING”!!

Haha!!

We had our lunch at Strawberry, not bad, quite a nice place to dine in.

I had ordered butter cream chicken rice and drink, after a long consideration, I decided to order Iced Milo. All pengsan..@_@

Then we attended the session, overall not that bad, but it was a bit boring for me, I’m always in hyperactive mood, so…

Today I got to know a thing called the HIGH PERFORMANCE LEADERSHIP (HPL). An elective session. The talk was conducted by Dr. Aru.

After that, continue the boring things again.

So it ended on time, and then we proceed to our climate of the day.

It’s exciting, we are going to A&W to have our dinner, together with Amir and Julian. Wow, I had ordered a Marina Fish burger, float beer, curly fries and dessert, WAFFLE with ICE-CREAM!!

Really have a good time today, together with everyone.

I’m looking for the coming semester, to serve my club, and also to have happy moments again. :)
Jefferey Tang

No comments:

Post a Comment