Thursday, December 31, 2009

Review of Year 2009

Jan '09
-Farid become my roommate
-Decided to move out Kelana Puteri Condo after some incidents, cannot tahan that woman!!
-Facilitator for ARIMA high school students, I'm the group leader for 6 japanese high school girls.
-Celebrate Chinese New Year 2009

Feb '09
-Farid is moving out
-Going to move to Block A end of this month
-Not moving to block A due to some reasons
-Moving out from K.P Condo to Section 17

Mac '09
-Lost my SE K550i in my uni compound, get myself a SE C510 two days after.
-Move into a prison!! The Landlady is psycho and unreasonable!
-Bought Acer netbook(I'm still using it now!)
-My second uncle's wife passed away, the news come too sudden. last month i still sitting beside her and eating together during a relative's birthday dinner. I did something that I regrets until now, that is I'm late to her burial.

April '09
-A spontaneous half day trip to Malacca with KeXin and AhYong
-Move into Taman Mayang terrace house.
-Final exams for Semester Jan'09
-Injured my navicular bone after roller skate 3 hours.

May '09
-It's holiday!
-My cousin brother came back from Canada
-Travel with HenLi to Malacca
-Meet HenLi's friends and we outing together
-Went to Genting Highland with my friend, cousin and cousin's friends, a total of 8 of us.
-Take train to Singapore with HenLi, we went Sentosa Island.
-Holiday end, start new semester

Jun '09
-Entering a stage of life
-Had buffet dinner at Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant
-Lame part time lecturer drive me crazy.
-Finally I join UNITAR Toastmasters Club

Jul '09
-Attended Hui Chin 21 birthday party
-Disappointed for carry marks
-Final exams for Sem May'09
-Start 2 weeks holiday
-Visit a lot of toastmasters clubs' competition
-Driving motorbike from PJ to Penang for vacation
-Went to Singapore to meet Max, BeeFoon & Lee Mei

Aug '09
-Attended Ke Ling 21 birthday party
-Have a memorable day at Pedas Wet World with my god-bro.
-Start new semester Aug'09
-Netbook's hard disk spoil, sent in S2 Acer shop for repair
-HenLi went back to Canada, went KLIA to sent him
-YunMei 21 birthday party

Sept '09
-Attended UNITAR club and society day
-Participated in UNITAR majlis berbuka puasa with rumah anak yatim
-Attended UNITAR TMC meeting and here born UNITAR TMC Halloween Meeting '09
-A 3 Days 2 Night Genting trip with family
-Attended 1UNITAR event

Oct '09
-Move into upstairs aircond room
-Attended UNITAR Moon Cake Festival
-Experiencing great pressure due to the responsibility of organizing a themed meeting
-Finally it's UNITAR TMC Halloween Meeting '09
-Learnt a lot from the Halloween Meeting.
-MPM election 2009, my friend was elected as council and she is representing my faculty
-A wonderful outing at Sunway Pyramid with 2 of my friends.
-I was involved in road accident, got admitted into hospital for a day.
-Facing movement difficulties, therefore apply for deferment of study.

Nov '09
-Whole month staying at home, it's really boring and I'm going to crazy
-Miss all the exams and activities that happened in my uni.

Dec '09
-Trip to Thailand, Hatyai with my friend and relatives.
-Went to Genting with my friends and one of my friend's family.
-YitFang and her friends came to KL, i be their few days tour guide.
-Shopping with MW & CJ around KL shopping malls
-Christmas Eve countdown in Sg Wang with CJ
-Tonight going out to somewhere count, still don't know where am I going to.




No comments:

Post a Comment