Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year 2010






This year I countdown at Sunway Pyramid because there's firework for countdown.
This year countdown is memorable for me.
Why?
First time I go Sunway Pyramid so mafan and trafiic so bad.
I have my Baskin Robbin ice-cream tonight, yeah!
While watching the 8-minutes long firework, I'm eating my Baskin Robbin ice-cream
What a enjoyment!
Right after the countdown I'm went to parking lot in front of Sunway Hotel to get my motorbike
I ignite the engine and ready go!
BUT
something happened I hear a huge sound coming from my motorbike
Now only I remembered that I had put on my lock on my bike's chain.
OH SHIT!!!
This is the second time i make this silly mistake
FORGOT TO TAKE AWAY THE LOCK FROM MY MOTOR CHAIN BEFORE I GO!!
So...
I went to the nearby Bandar Sunway Police Station and seek for help from the polices.
FUNNY right? But this is what I can think of at that moment.
After mention what happened to the police, one of the policeman give me a helping hand.
He asked me to bring him to see my motorbike.
After that, he asked to push my bike to police station and take cab go home.
Tomorrow only come back and get it.
But at last, we seem like found there's some way to take the lock out from the engine.
We need a No.8 spana to unlock the cover before we can get it.
And very luckily one of the police officer have it.


Oh.. A big relief...
Finally I can go home, I had thanked the policeman for their helps.
One of the policeman joking said why not buy us a can of teh-o-ais.
I immediately said NO PROBLEM, let me buy you two a can of drinks.
So I ran to the nearby 7 elven and get 2 cans of teh-o-ais drink for them.
Sincerely I want to thanks them, thank you for saving my new year night!
See? Two times already this incident happened,
and two times I also get help from Malaysian Cops.
It really change my mind and what I think about the cops of Malaysia all this while,
There's still many good cops out there, OK?

Anyway, this is my story for my new year countdown night.
Happy New Year 2010 to all my readers.
FAIL TO PLAN IS PLAN TO FAIL
I urge all of you please do plan for your year of 2010
May all your plan run according to what you have plan.
Well, it's time for me to plan as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment