Friday, January 08, 2010

I am MISSING...

Just now I have called my uni hotline to INQUIRE my academic status missing matter.
The "very smart" CRM staff did something "SMART".

She helped me to reset my password and drop the call just like that..
WTH!!!
Hey! I can't login because of status problem, not because of I forgot my password okay?
What a bad operator, didn't listen properly and just hang up like that..
Bad etiquette as well as her professionalism.

Well then I called my uni hotline second round, this time another lady was picking up the call.
After listen to what I said, she asked me to wait while she transfered the call to my faculty people.
FINALLY...

Now, to settle my missing status, I have to:
(1) fill in a form called "REVERSAL OF MISSING STATUS FORM"
(2) get my DEAN approval,
(3) pay some service charge to finance department
(4) get back to my faculty to re-instate my academic status from missing to INACTIVE
(5) registered my 5th sem course so that the status will change to ACTIVE again

At first I thought everything is back to normal, I just have to settle my course registration problem.
Now before I can do so, I have to settle my academic status matter,
don't know why but I feel I'm now study in Singapore, BLACK AND WHITE, lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment