Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MAS Melor Toastmasters Club's Meeting @ MAS Academy



Well, yesterday I attended MAS Melor Toastmasters Club meeting. It's really an eye opening for me to visit this club. Since long time ago, Emil had started inviting me and my fellow friends to attend their meeting, but due to some reasons we always can't make it.

So last week, I was asked by my VPE Shan whether I'm interest to join in the upcoming MAS meeting or not. My answer, YES!!! So yesterday I join the others in my club to visit MAS Melor TMC meeting.




I'm so exciting, seeing a big MAS model plane at the entrance of the building, wooooowww~~~ Once we get into the building, the ground floor looks like a lobby, oh god! At this moment, I feel like I'm going to faint... A row of various MAS model plane in front of me, those were the old model of MAS plane. These planes are now no longer in service anymore. Well, these model is smaller than the one I saw at the entrance.

For your information, I'm a super huge fans for Malaysia Airlines and also aircraft. Well, toastmasters from MAS are really nice, they are hospitality. I can't imagine I'm having my toastmasters meeting with people from MAS, it's really memorable :)




No comments:

Post a Comment