Monday, January 25, 2010

Sem 5 > Week 3 > Monday, 25 Jan'10


This is the last Monday for Jan'10, so fast the month of Jan for year 2010 is going to end soon. there gone 1/12 for year 2010, LOL..

Last week's weekend is fun! For Saturday, I attended HELP TMC Installtion Dinner at Desa Citypark, waterfront. The place is beautiful, you can see many people jogging around the the park with their children and their pets. Some people flying their kite at the park, wow.. I even spotted a batman kite! fun!

Thanks to the organizer for the installation dinner, Chee Hong from HELP TMC and fellow HELP TMC members for inviting me to attend the dinner. I have so much fun on that night. Foods were nice and the creamy mushroom soup is fantastic. (my opinion la) We have so many creative toast on that night, we have platter toast, jelly toast, sparkling juice toast etc.. Oops, one more people to thanks. A big thanks to QinMei who fetch me to the dinner and send me back to my house. So kind of you, thank you!

Okay, for Sunday night, I accompany my close friend to attend a wedding at Seremban. The banquet wasn't large, it can only fit in around 20 tables. But the atmosphere there on that night was really warm and you can feel the happiness of the couple who finally have their wedding dinner and marriage after a year they registered themselves as husband and wife. Their baby girl is about 1 year old, her grandma was hugging her on her arm and smiling happily. The baby seems like knowing her parent is getting married, she keep on laughing and clapping hands. Oh my god, so cute!!!

This morning I'm late to my 8.30 am class, oh my.. I arrived on 9.30 am, luckily the lecturer didn't bombard me... The class ends 11.30 am and I continue my Counselling class until 2 pm ++ Then got around 2o minutes, I went for my lunch, Tom Yam Hor Fun that cooked by Thai. Wow, not bad. But I don't really dare to drink much tom yam soup, scare later stomach ache. My innovation class, from 2.30 pm until 5 pm ++ At first really damm boring!! I almost fall asleep, cuz I'm too tired! After that we were divided into groups to have brainstorming activities for our assignments. My lecturer said, "Finally you awake". LOL....

Now still relaxing at Kelana Mall, Splendid Cafe, already drank few pots hot jasmine green tea. Later go home have to continue with my stuffs, I guess tonight I'm going to sleep very early, haha~~

Keep Going, Jeff... Go go go !!!




p/s:
Okay, it's 7.21 pm now and I shall leave..
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment