Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm tired...

Yesterday whole night didn't sleep, cuz have to format my netbook which infected by some annoying yet powerful virus. This morning 8 something I departed from my house, coming back to Kelana Jaya. This is the first day of my brand new semester.

At first I felt quite excited about it, but don't know why as it coming closer I feel not really happy. Well, today my motor ride was really scary, I think my motor's alignment have problems. When I ride it, it was so so so shaky, really scary one, feel like the bike is going to lose control anytime. My heart beat fast especially when big truck pass by. Don't know how it feel? Imagine you are on a bumpy flight, something like that la..

Well today the process of course registration is really bad. Imagine more than 40 students squeeze into a small office, packed like sardine, waiting for their turn. I went to the office at around 2.30 pm. I've been waiting more than 2 hours, standing there with my heavy bag [i brought my stationary and netbook with me, in case got class i can immediately rush there] It was torturing, I'm tired, I'm exhausted and I'm sleepy...ZzZzZzZz....

Finally it's my turn. I managed to help myself register the same 5 subjects as in last semester. 3 same lecturer, one part time low reputation part time lecturer, and one more unknown. My schedule for this semester is really...
Monday: 3 classes non-stop, from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm;
Tuesday: 1 class, 8.30 am to 11.30 am
Thursday: 1 class, 8.30 am to 11.30 am

I'm so lucky cuz I get the time slot which I hate the most, morning class. I have to wake up early for this 3 days. I'm going to have Monday Blue soon, 9 hours classes. But then this also mean in a week I only have to study 3 days, and have 4 days off, wow!!!

So so tired now, can't go back stay place. Outside now raining, sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment