Friday, January 01, 2010

List of Plan for Year 2010 (version 1.01)

1. Review and Plan my personal budget, to make sure my personal finance is healthy.
2. Re-format my netbook and my handphone.
3. Plan for my toastmaster progress and goal to achieved in this year
4. Have a proper diet by planning my meal and doing more exercises.
5. Tidy up my room and relocated items to the place the should be.
6. Be ready for my upcoming semester
7. Get a year planner and notebook to jot down all the important things
8. Get a notice board in my room, so i can put up important notes on it.
9. Get a really fast and secure internet connection, at least 1.5 M or 2M, i can't withstand days with slow internet anymore!
10.


These are what I can think of at this moment.
I will keep update the list and the plan as well.
Feel free to give me comments on my plan so I can have a better plan.
Thanks :)

p/s: now i'm still in SS2 mc donald online, haha... Feel so sleepy now, going home to sleep soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment