Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Self Rebranding

What you had learnt in this semester that changed you to who you are now?


In this semester, I took a subject named" Innovation, Creativity & Talent". Before I enter any classes for this subject, I had a good impression on this subject due to the word of creativity. So when I first entered this class and was introduced to this subject, I gradually fall in love with this subject. This reminds me of my previous schooling days when I was in secondary school. The lecturer who teaches this subject was a Malay lady with a unlimited creative ideas in her mind. She able to link what we learnt in our lesson to our daily life and her classes were really interesting and I can't wait to attend her class every week. Every week, she will surprise us with interesting activities and challenging assignments. So far the most memorable class activities would be the solving question with matches. That activity is really fun. We were given some questions and have to figure it out as fast as possible since we are competing with other groups in class. For assignments part, the most interesting one would be our first assignment. We were asked to bring one item which we think it's creative and present it to everyone in during our lesson.


In this subject, I learnt a lot. It changes the way I think and how to be creativity. I learnt to appreciate talents that existed in different people. All people in this world are unique, creative and talented in their own way. Besides that, I learnt how to co-operate with others in order to solve problem. The power of solving problems together with others is sometime greater than thinking how to solve by yourself. I experienced this during our class activities where we have to form a small group and solve a problem together. At first, you might have no ideas at all to solve a problem. But maybe some your group members who think different from you might get it or might inspired you to get your insight and you will get the solution at a sudden. That’s the great part of working together with others. Overall, this is a great subject. It works like a key which transform my life to a more colourful one and I had learnt to soar in the sky of unlimited creativity and possibility.



p/s: I would like to dedicate this post to my lecturer, Pn. Farah. Thank you ma'am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment