Sunday, October 04, 2009

Stepping out from my comfort zone


An uneasy feeling come up, I once questioned myself should I or should I not. After some while, I decided to take action and take a big step out of my comfort zone.

Yes, what I mean here is MOVING INTO NEW ROOM...

Actually my housemate already clear the room and move most of her things out of the house. She even sms me to notify me that I can now move in to her room. But I don't know why, maybe due to long staying in the downstairs' room, my heart feels so uneasy and reluctant to move. I'm a guy who really sensitive to feeling, so since I had stayed in the room for about half year, I don't really feel want to move although it's just upstairs.

However I recall of a speech by a TM member which I met at DKC TMC, about the comfort zone. Yes, I guess I'm now satisfied and really stay in a comfort zone. I don't want any changes happened and hope things remained the same as I wish. But I think again, should I just continue to stay in this room and that's all? After some moments, I decided to take the risk and challenges by daring myself to step out from the comfort zone and continue my journey by taking another road. The road not taken might guide to a something that I never imagined before.

The comfort zone I describe here was my attitude of making my life just okay with laziness or reluctant to change. The step out would be I'm going to break this rule and change it, I going to be more discipline or ready to go!


Message(s) for all:
How long have you stay in your comfort zone? Is it time for you to review it?

No comments:

Post a Comment